Picture of Rhonda Sofer
DOIT exposure in International Conferences
by Rhonda Sofer - Monday, 1 July 2013, 3:27 PM

On Friday June 27, 2013 Laura and I participated in the 7th Annual Conference of the International Centre for Education and Democratic Citzenship: Democratic Citzenship and Human Rights Education.  Around 50 professionals from all over the world participated.   While Laura presented DOIT's course "Children's Rights in and Through Education", I presented the key aspect of DOIT's objectives, consortium and innovative programs.  The response to our participation was quite positive and for us it wasan exciting experience to learn what is being done in the field from the other participants.

This just "kicks of " DOIT's international dissemination process through conferences.   This week in Israel several members of DOIT's team will be presenting papers at a conference "Changing Reality Through Education".  The following week (of July 7th) EIGHT members of DOIT's team (4 from Israel and 4 from Georgia)  will be participating in a panel discussion and presenting papers and the European Conference on Education.  Most of our abstrasts and power point presentations are uploaded in the portal site on Conferences.  

For other members of the DOIT team who are planning to present papers about DOIT at international or national conferences, please let me know.

Wishing you all a productive summer!

Rhonda