Picture of Rhonda Sofer
Papers are being uploading from the ECE Conference and other announcements
by Rhonda Sofer - Sunday, 1 September 2013, 2:46 PM

Dear DOIT Consortium, 

I am pleased to inform you that some of our papers that our DOIT team presented in the ECE conference have been submitted for publication in the ECE conference's proceedings  and also uploaded in our portal's international conference site.  This marks the beginning of a new stage of our collaborative work, namely working together in research to document different aspects and dynamics of our programs.  I am happy to report that the collaborative spirit and culture that we established in the development phase of our project, has carried over to our first preliminary efforts of assessing what we have accomplished to date.  Let's hope that this positive start is just the beginning of collaborative research on the different programs and activities that DOIT plans to implement during the next stages.  You are all invited to read our papers and your comments are welcomed. 

I want to take this opportunity of wishing our DOIT team members and their families who celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, a very happy, sweet and healthy New Year.  

Best Wishes to all,

Rhonda