Picture of Rhonda Sofer
Draft of Midterm Report uploaded to the Portal
by Rhonda Sofer - Monday, 23 September 2013, 5:05 PM

Dear DOIT's consortium,

The first draft of our midterm report is ready for your review and comments.  It is located in our portal, in the Management sites, under working teams in the section named: Intermediate Report on Implementaion of Project.  

Although the coordinator is responsible for writing this report, it reflects all of our acheivements and work to date as well as our projected plans and activities.  It is thus important that members of the consortium refer to the report and provide feedback and comments.

I want to thank Prof. Ronen Peretz for the first stage of proofreading and feedback of this whole report.  In addition, Hanna Moscovitz and Roxana Reichmen helped in the beginning stages of the proofreading.    

With the technical help of the Sapir Portal Team, we have created this site in the portal that will enable each member of the consortium to make suggestions for any section of this narrative report.  I want to thank them for their work and enabling this feedback process.

Since the report is long (80 pages), I have divided the report according to its different topics and sections in the "BLOG" section of this site.  Each section has its own "BLOG" and I have indicated the page number of each section so if you only want to review a specific part, you can focus in on that part, read it and write your comments.  So for example, students and NGOs may only want to relate to the "blogs" on their specific sections.  They can do so easily (I hope).

TIME LINE FOR REVIEW:

1. Report is uploaded on September 23, 2013.
  2. Feedback process will be until October 2, 2013.
  3. Final revisions will be until October 8, 2013.
  4. Professor Taler will receive final draft and sign by October 10, 2013.
  5. Submission of report is planned for October 10, 2013.

I am looking forward to your comments,

Best Wishes,

Rhonda