Picture of Rhonda Sofer
DOIT's Intermediary report has been submitted
by Rhonda Sofer - Wednesday, 9 October 2013, 5:06 PM

Dear DOIT consortium,

I am very pleased to inform you that our Intermediary Report has been submitted electronically and will be mailed tomorrow to Brussels.   The report reflects our accomplishments to date and I think we all can feel proud of our results to date.

I am very happy to report that members representing all of our institutions participated in the process of preparing the report as well as providing feedback.  Around 25 members made suggestions and corrections that improved the quality of the report.  Thank you all for your support and efforts.

As Stan has written, we have requested in our intermediary report to Brussels, our next installment of our grant which means that everyone can now begin to prepare their next financial requests.  Soon, a template for guiding the process will be uploaded to the portal.  If you need any help, as always, Stan will be more than willing to coach and guide you through this process.

In Israel our semester opens next week so let me wish our Israeli colleagues a good semester.  To our GEO and EU partners, we hope that your semester has begun in a positive manner.

To our Moslem and Druze members of DOIT, let me wish you a happy holiday for the "Holiday of the Sacrifice".    

عيد سعيد ومبارك

وكل عام وأنتم بخير

Looking forward to hearing from you all and to seeing our Georgian colleagues soon in Tbilisi.

Best Wishes,

Rhonda

Picture of Bernadet Tijnagel-Schoenaker
Re: DOIT's Intermediary report has been submitted
by Bernadet Tijnagel-Schoenaker - Wednesday, 9 October 2013, 11:36 PM

Hi Rhonda and partners

Super Rhonda, you (and Stan I think) did a great job!!

Special to read how different everyone has celebrations and holidays. We have already worked for 6 weeks and next week we have autumn break!

Warm regards for all of you. Gerbert and Bernadet

Picture of Sylvia Saba Sa'di
Re: DOIT's Intermediary report has been submitted
by Sylvia Saba Sa'di - Thursday, 10 October 2013, 4:39 PM

CHAPEAU RHONDA!!

and

BEST & WARMEST Wishes

for all our colleagues who celebrate

'EED AL-ADHA.

عيد سعيد ومبارك

وكل عام وأنتم بخير

sylvia