Picture of Rhonda Sofer
Reorganization of DOIT's PORTAL
by Rhonda Sofer - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 9:52 AM

Dear DOIT Consortium Members,

I am pleased to announced the reorganization of our portal so that it can best contribute to our next stages of work that include piloting courses and student activities, assessment of our programs, dissemination and sustainability and project management.

I invite you to visit our portal and view the main menus on our homepage.  There  have been changes to the “management” section which now links directly to four working packages:

1. Portal
  2. Dissemination and Sustainability
  3. Quality Assurance  (where all of our questionnaire in all languages are located).
  4. Project Management (where all important legal documents, forms and information is located.  Also where you need to  upload documents—invoices, annexes, etc.).

We have three NEW links on the home page menu:

1. Assessment:  for the uploading of questionnaires relating to:
    1. Courses
    2. Student Activities
    3. Faculty Workshops.
    4. Pilot Courses:  Direct Links to the 5 courses of DOIT
    5. Student Activities: Direct Link to Student Activities.

This reorganization will facilitate all of the course development teams to use our portal (AND NOT DROPBOXES ) to put our materials in.   Please transfer your material from the dropboxes to the portal.  Thank you,

There are new members of the Sapir Portal team (replacing previous members).  If you need any assistance with using the portal, please contact the Sapir portal team below.  

Picture of Roxana  Reichman
Re: Reorganization of DOIT's PORTAL
by Roxana Reichman - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 12:10 PM

I looked at the portal and I think it makes sense to see how we can work from now on. On the other hand, I don't see the presentations that were made (by Prof. Starkey, Rhonda and me) at the consortium meetings. I am also not sure that everyone has access to all the course materials prepared by the different teams. Please tell me if I am wrong, I think it is important for ALL the participants to know where everything is so they can use the materials.

Picture of Yehuda Stolov
by Yehuda Stolov - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 12:48 PM

I also can not find all the reports I uploaded from the students activities at Sachnin and Gordon. I would appreciate if the team can put them in the new location.

Picture of Itamar Elmakias
by Itamar Elmakias - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 2:01 PM

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for the requests. Oran Marciano, one of our Tempus Team will take care of your requests ASAP.

Oran: PLS upload all the required presentations to the Portal. and make sure that everyone has access to all the course materials prepared by the different teams.

Best,

Itamar

Picture of Rhonda Sofer
by Rhonda Sofer - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 4:53 PM

It is in the same place:  COnferneces---consortium meeting..  All is there.

Rhonda

Picture of Yehuda Stolov
by Yehuda Stolov - Sunday, 19 January 2014, 6:53 PM

The reports from the preparation meetings in the consortium meetings maybe there but the reports from the actual encounters of the students groups are not.