Picture of Rhonda Sofer
Happy New Year!
by Rhonda Sofer - Monday, 22 September 2014, 1:58 PM

For our DOIT members who observe the Jewish New Year, I want to wish you all and your families a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year.   May you all be inscribed in the "Book of Life" and that the "life" should be a good one!

Best wishes to all of the consortium and wishing everyone a successful opening of the academic year and piloting of DOIT's courses, faculty workshops, student activities, writing and publishing of handbooks and of course our planned international conference in 2015 (June 30-July 4th).

Warmest regards,

Rhonda

Picture of Manal Yazbak Abu Ahmed
Re: Happy New Year!
by Manal Yazbak Abu Ahmed - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 2:55 AM

Happy New Year to our Jewish colleagues. I wish you another fruitful and successful Tempus year.

Picture of Nino Chiabrishvili
by Nino Chiabrishvili - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 9:19 AM

Happy New Year to my dear freands!

I wish you and your dearest ones peaseful and succsessful year!

Picture of Roxana  Reichman
by Roxana Reichman - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 1:20 PM

I'd like to wish all our partners a healthy, happy and successful year and to the Jewish friends Shana Tova U Metuka (A good and sweet year - traditional wishes) and all  the best with your families and friends.

I take advantage of this opportunity to let you know that my new email address is:

roxana.reichman10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing only good news from everyone and to seeing all of you in Israel at the end of June (or even before).

Roxana

Picture of Bernadet Tijnagel-Schoenaker
by Bernadet Tijnagel-Schoenaker - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 2:49 PM

All best wishes for this new year dear DO -IT friends. I hope it will be a good and peaceful year for all people in Israel!
Picture of Sylvia Saba Sa'di
by Sylvia Saba Sa'di - Tuesday, 23 September 2014, 5:38 PM

Warmest & Best Wishes for all DOIT's members and especially for each one of our colleagues who celebrate the Jewish New Year! May you and all your beloved ones have a wondeful peaceful and prosperous year.

Sincerely yours

sylvia