Picture of Roxana  Reichman
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE! PLEASE READ!
by Roxana Reichman - Wednesday, 14 January 2015, 10:54 PM

Dear friends, We are very proud to announce that the site of the final consortium meeting and international conference is up and running. Please go to http://sites.gordon.ac.il/conf2015 The event will take place in Haifa between June 30 and July 2 , 2015. I strongly encourage our European friends to spend at least one week in addition to the conference (maybe before or after it) and I will be happy to help you with ideas regarding what you can see during your stay here. It is important that you send an abstract and that you present at this conference. You can present the work you did for DOIT or any other research you have been involved in (and is relevant to the conference). We also hope that some of you will get involved in reviewing some of the abstracts. You may notice that the conference fee is much lower for DOIT participants since this is our LAST official DOIT event and we want everyone to be able to participate. (Of course we plan to continue to stay in touch after that as well). Please make the accommodation arrangements as soon as possible (you may do that through the regular registration for the three hotels or directly if you prefer the Stela Marris option). Please don't hesitate to write to me if you have any questions at reichmanroxana@Hotmail.com or at roxanar@Gordon.ac.il. It is better to send your message to both addresses. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Haifa ! Roxana